1. Which two women haven’t dated or wanted the same man?
a. Samantha and Carrie
b. Miranda and Carrie
c. Charlotte and Carrie
d. Miranda and Charlotte
2. Which does Charlotte visit before she meets Trey?
b. Dance class
d. Self-help bookstore
3. Where is Miranda from?
c. Rhode Island
d. New Jersey
4. Which shoes make Carrie gush, “Hello… lover”?
a. Black Manolo Blahnik
Mary Janes at Vogue
b. Red marabou slip-ons she wears for Berger
c. Blue Manolos Big proposes with
d. Pink sandals Miranda’s water breaks on
5. Samantha’s fake nipples attract a:
6. What inscription is on the watch Trey gives Charlotte?
a. It’s about time I met you
b. All righty, my love
c. Tick tock, love u lots
d. Timing is everything
7. What does Samantha’s frenemy do to piss her off?
a. Shows up in her exact same outfit
b. Pleasures a guy under the table
d. Belittles her friends in front of her
d. Calls her a whore
8. What is Miranda’s usual takeout order at Shanghai Garden?
a. Pork fried rice
b. Chicken and broccoli
c. Spring rolls
9. What song does Big sing to Carrie at a restaurant?
a. “When a Man Loves a Woman”
b. “What a Wonderful World”
c. “Moon River”
d. “It Was a Very Good Year”
10. What is the nickname of the man Samantha makes over?
a. The Badger
b. The Shark
c. The Turtle
d. The Dingo
11. What are the names of the two dogs Charlotte owns in the series?
a. Audrey Hepburn and Butterscotch
b. Sophia Loren and Buster
c. Grace Kelly and Taddy
d. Elizabeth Taylor and Jack
12. How much are Carrie’s shoes that go missing at Kyra’s apartment?
13. Where does Natasha work?
a. Ralph Lauren
b. Oscar de la Renta
c. Carolina Herrera
d. Donna Karan
14. What new color is Big’s bedroom wall after he and Carrie fall in the Central Park Pond?
15. What gift does Carrie bring to Aidan’s new bar?
a. A bottle opener with a crown for Prince Street
b. A mulberry bush for Mulberry Street
c. A broom for Broome Street
d. A Crosby, Stills, Nash album for Crosby Street
16. Who doesn’t make Carrie feel like a prostitute/ask if she is one?
a. Gilles, the European architect
b. Asian man in midtown hotel
c. Carrie Fisher in her L.A. bedroom
d. Marco, the playboy at Balzac
17. Which guy doesn’t wipe food off of Carrie’s lip?
d. Ray King
18. What does Samantha throw through the window at Richard’s Hamptons pad?
a. Sangria pitcher
b. Bowling ball
19. Which writer does Big quote from The Love Letters of Great Men in SATC 1?
a. John Adams
b. Ludwig van Beethoven
c. Lord Byron
d. Victor Hugo
20. Where do Anthony and Stanford tie the knot in SATC 2?
a. The Hedges Inn
b. The Drake Inn
c. The Mayflower Inn
d. The Bedford Post
ANSWERS AFTER THE PHOTO—NO PEEKING!
1 d; 2 a; 3 b; 4 e; 5 b; 6 a; 7 c; 8 b; 9 d; 10 c; 11 d; 12 b; 13 a; 14 b; 15 b; 16 d; 17 d; 18 c; 19 b; 20 b