Alright, alright, alright, who’s hungry?
Matthew McConaughey’s wife Camila Alves is not only drop dead gorgeous, but she’s also a wiz in the kitchen. The Brazilian Beauty and self-proclaimed foodie, has been heating thing up on her lifestyle and wellness website Women Of Today.
On Thursday, November 12, the mom-of-three and co-creator of organic food company Yummy Spoonfuls, took to the gram and posted a fun video of herself whipping up a sizzling shrimp dish that already has our mouths watering (and so easy to recreate).
Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 2 lbs H-E-B Wild Caught Fresh Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2.5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 tbsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10-12 wooden skewers
- 1 lemon cut into wedges for serving
- Mix all ingredients together. Marinating is optional. If you’d like to marinate, you can let the ingredients meld together in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
- Skewer the shrimp onto wooden skewers dividing the number of shrimp per skewer as you like.
- On a preheated grill or grilling pan place skewered shrimp and cook 4 – 5 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the size of your shrimp.
- Serve with extra lemon on the side.