VIRGIN AUSTRALIA MELBOURNE FASHION FESTIVAL PROMOTION PRESENTED BY GRAZIA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH C/MEO COLLECTIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents in Australia. Entrants must be 18 years or older at time of entering the competition.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 08/02/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28/02/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, complete the competition entry form on the GRAZIA Facebook http://www.facebook.com/graziamagazine including full name, email address and tell us in 25 words or less why you are excited to attend VAMFF.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entries process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entries will be individually judged based on a combination of literary and creative merit and originality. The promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The entrants will be judged at Grace Publishing, 114 Johnston Lane, Annandale NSW on 2/03/2020 at 9:00am AEST. The winners will be notified in writing by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best two (2) entries will win 1 x double pass to the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival GRAZIA AND ICON Runway 7 show on Saturday 14th March at 8.30pm in Showroom 1, Royal Exhibition Building Carlton plus 1 x double pass to the official after party at Bond Nightclub and 1 x $300 AUD voucher for a C/MEO Collective outfit to where to the show.
- The prize winner can redeem the voucher on the BNKR E-tail store https://fashionbunker.com/ only
- Any costs associated with travelling to and from the Virgin Australian Melbourne Fashion Festival including flights and accomodation, or any ancillary costs associated with collecting the prize are not included in the prize pool. All costs associated with collecting the prize are at the expense of the winner
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool is $718.00. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, or misdirected mail.
- If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entries process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation
- A prize, if unclaimed, will be subject to further judging that may take place on 04/03/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing on 05/03/2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entries or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
30. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winners (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
32. The Promoter is Grace Publishing Pty Ltd (ABN 51 604 546 367) of 114 Johnston Lane, Annandale New South Wales 2038. firstname.lastname@example.org