When your parents are Jude Law and Sadie Frost, odds are that you’re going to end up looking rather striking. And Iris Law has definitely played favour to the odds, an asset that has seen her being tapped to follow in the footsteps of other celebrity offspring such as Lily-Rose Depp and Selah Marley as the next model-to-watch.
Her biggest role to date is as the beauty ambassador for Burberry, with her second campaign for the brand launching yesterday. Starring in the new assets for The Essentials – a beauty collection designed around the core makeup philosophy of prime, contour and highlight – the 16-year-old looks eerily like her mother as glowing skin offsets a natural-looking lip.
On the back of the campaign, Law speaks out on 15 cute beauty facts about herself that you may not know…
- Nude or Red lip? Red.
- The three must-have products in your bathroom? Makeup remover, rose water and moisturiser.
- A ‘smokey eye’ or a ‘strong lip’? A smokey eye, however, since the Burberry campaign, I have got excited by a strong lip.
- How many times do you reapply your lipstick during the day? A lot!
- How many lip colours do you have in your bag? One in my wallet and if I am wearing another colour, I’ll carry it in my bag. I have lots of different colours in my room that I choose from before I leave the house.
- Packing for holiday, how many lip colours would you take? Depending on the holiday, probably two to three. I like to have a nude, a red and a gloss.
- Ever had a beauty fail, if so, what was it? I’m sure I have made mistakes but fortunately there isn’t a standout one that sticks in my mind, so I’m hoping that is a good thing!
- What’s your best feature? I think my eyes…
- What’s in your handbag right now? Lip balm, Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet, wallet, keys and an old flower, though I am not sure why.
- What’s the best thing about makeup? The best thing about makeup is that it helps you feel better on those days where you might feel like you look horrible. My favourite part is the ritual of applying it, which I find calming and satisfying.
- And the worst thing about makeup? Becoming too reliant on it.
- What’s your everyday makeup look? My everyday look is a light coverage, mascara, blusher, lip balm or liquid lip colour in a nude shade.
- Where’s the strangest place you’ve done your makeup? That would be in a tent at a festival.
- How much time do you spend doing your makeup? I usually spend about 20 minutes on my makeup.
- What has been your favourite makeup look so far? On the Burberry shoot, Wendy Rowe did a fresh dewy skin, simple eye and a strong red lip. I really like this look because it’s timeless and reminded me of all the old pictures of my mum [Sadie Frost] when she was in her 20s – so iconic!
The Essentials collection is available online now and will be landing in David Jones and SEPHORA on May 14.