Like a scene out of Hitchcock’s ‘To Catch A Thief’, the MatchesFashion.Com x Emilia Wickstead show was perfect and picturesque, capturing the ambiance of an idyllic ‘50s summer holiday in the Riviera.
The focus for the look was clean, hydrated skin, courtesy of Makeup Director Isabella Schmid and the new cosmetics collection by La Roche-Posay. “The canvas was crucial for this beauty look…skin was cleansed, moisturised and protected,” says Schmid. The aim was to achieve an optimum natural glow – like you would after a couple hours out in the sun in the South of France.
Radiant, rosy and just lovely – it’s the joyful holiday skin we dream of.
Get The Look:
- Cleanse skin with Micellar Water Ultra for Reactive Skin to remove impurities and calm the skin.
- Gently pat Toleriane Ultra Eye Contour around the eye contour and lids to diminish puffiness, moisturise, and soothe the delicate eye area.
- Apply Toleriane Ultra Minimalist Day Moisturiser to the face and neck with a clean foundation brush and then gently blend into the skin with fingers.
- Apply Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Fluid SPF 50+ to the face and neck to provide essential sun protection. This elegant texture melts into the skin with a lightweight finish.
- Apply Cicaplast Repairing Lip Barrier Balm to moisturise and protect the lips.
- Apply Lipikar Lait Lipid Replenishing Body Milk to the body focusing on décolletage, arms and legs to hydrate with a healthy-looking, radiant finish.