Want that Victoria’s Secret glow but don’t have a glam squad on hand?
Fear not, fellow angels. Dr. Barbara Sturm – who partnered with fellow celebrity facialist Georgia Louise to conceive a bespoke “Angel Face” facial for the show – has recreated a similar facial for the angels playing at home.
The #SturmGLOW skincare routine will deliver the impossibly glossy and glowing skin of a Victoria’s Secret Angel – and you don’t even need to be 6″ tall.
Your very own Victoria’s Secret skin prescription starts here. Get ready to glow like an Angel.
The Victoria’s Secret #SturmGLOW Steps
1. You always start the routine with the Cleanser. It’s a mild, cleansing foam that will clean your skin without negatively influencing the skin’s balance.
2. The next step will be exfoliation, which is very important to remove dry, dead skin cells and also prep your skin to better absorb product. For oily and sensitive skin, use the Enzyme Cleanser. It´s a gentle exfoliation that loosens the conjunctions between dead skin cells and revitalizes the skin. Use a coin-sized amount of the powder, add a little bit of water, and lather it into a foam. The Facial Scrub is ideally used 2-3 times a week after the Cleanser – it gently takes off dead skin cells and prepares the skin for the following serums and creams.
3. After exfoliation, apply the face mask. Use it 1-2 times the week. You can apply with your fingertips or with a brush and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Special tip: Leave it on until it has dried before gently rubbing it off rather than rinsing. It will leave you with soft, calm, nourished and visibly refreshed skin.
4. To give your skin hydration, use one hyaluronic ampoule. Hold the ampoule in one hand and use the opener, which is in the package or wrap a tissue around the neck of the ampoule. With the other, hand, grasp the neck of the ampoule firmly and snap it open at the lower ring. Apply it straight to the skin.Our highly concentrated hyaluronic acid is made up of a short-chain and long-chain hyaluronic molecules and contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid. This hyaluronic ampules will refresh the skin, immediately giving it a healthier and more radiant look.
5. Apply the Eye Cream — gently pat in the cream around the delicate eye area. The cream will help reduce any dark circles and shadows.
6. Follow with the Face Cream. This moisturizer nourishes your skin throughout the day and night. All skin types need hydration!
7. Final Step: Glow Drops. Place few drops in the palm of your hand and spread them over your face, eye area and neck. The Glow Drops immediately give your skin a glowy, radiant look.